Collagen Gummies are basically Happy Tummy Gummies with double the goodness!!
Because they are made with both gelatin and collagen, you and your little ones are getting a double dose of hair, skin, nail and gut-loving goodness!
Gelatin and collagen help support and heal the lining of the gut and intestinal walls, which
improves gut integrity and digestive strength. Gelatin is actually the cooked form of collagen; it is the cooking process it goes through that then gives it the ability to gel/bind things together.
Collagen is equally as amazing as gelatin in its own way. In fact, because it doesn't gel together when added to liquids, collagen is perfect for adding to smoothies, coffee, baking etc as it just dissolves right in.
Nutra Organics Collagen Beauty Blends combine the goodness of collagen with delicious
fruity, floral flavours of as well as added vitamins and minerals. They come in 3 delicious flavours Wildflower, Waterberry and Lemon Lime. And to make these little Little Giants Kids Store has a huge range of fun gummy molds, so you can create sweet little treats that your kids will think are like little lollies but you know they’re secretly getting their daily dose of gut-loving gelatin!
They’re super easy to make and last for up to two weeks in the fridge. These are perfect to add to your little ones snack plate or lunchbox (just make sure you add an icepack so they don't melt) or in my healthy homemade rocky road (recipe for this coming soon).
- In a small pot mix together water and Collagen.
- Sprinkle gelatin on top, then give the pot a gentle swirl to make sure all the gelatin is incorporated in the water.
- Set aside to bloom for 5 minutes.
- Over a medium heat, gently stir the gelatin through until it has completely dissolved into the liquid.
- Pour into molds + pop into the fridge for at least an hour.
- Then you can remove from molds, transfer to an airtight container + store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Gelatin, collagen and silicone moulds available from Little Giants Kids Store with my discount code FRANCES. It is an affiliate code so you will get 10% off and I will get a small percentage of each sale. If you use my code, thank you! It goes toward helping me support my family.
Recipe created and blog written by Frances Tibbits